Re: [Libvir] PATCH: Fix remote driver SSH tunnelling

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
An off-by-one error in the remote driver checking for malloc() failure
in the SSH argv meant all SSH connections were always rejected. It was
always checking the trailing NULL in the argv[]

Strange, I wonder when that happened ... I was using an ssh tunnel only the other day.

ACK.

Rich.