[Libvir] OpenVZ XML

Mikhail A. Pokidko mikhail.pokidko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:34:43 UTC 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 1:52 AM, Dave Leskovec wrote:

> 2) The Linux Container driver will be a little different than the Xen
> and OpenVZ drivers in that it doesn't have already existing
> configuration files or facilities.

Yes, thats me who took Linux Container XML for OpenVZ XML.
I better ask Shuveb.

Hi, Shuveb,
there is a whole bunch of questions!

> Quota is not implemented as yet.
As quota is not implemented yet i want to ask - what is the meaning of it?
Is it analog of diskspace and diskinodes?

And what does <gateway> sets? OpenVZ always uses fake gw 192.0.2.1
Question about <netmask> is connected with one above.

As i understand <name> means veid?
Should <name> be exactly <name> as there is vzctl set --name? I think
it can be misunderstood. Or is it a question of compatibility

--
ALTLinux Team
xmpp: solar AT solar.net.ru