Re: [Libvir] PATCH: Add xstrtol variants for long long

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
Jim's xstrtol convenience function simplified the use of strtol, but only
support the 'int' variant. For the storage drivers I need a similar function
that will always be at minimum 64-bit since we may have files > 2 GB even
on 32-bit. So this adds a variant of the xstrtol functions  which use a
long long / unsigned long long type

+1, although I might have called it xstroll / xstroull, but it's not important.

Rich.