[Libvir] OCaml libvirt 0.4.0.2 released

This is an experimental release of the OCaml libvirt bindings and tools. The main changes are that we have moved to automatically generating as many of the C bindings as possible, and this includes experimental support for the libvirt storage API.

Main site:      http://libvirt.org/ocaml/
Source tarball: http://libvirt.org/sources/ocaml/ocaml-libvirt-0.4.0.2.tar.gz
Changes:        http://libvirt.org/ocaml/ChangeLog.txt

I've revamped and improved the API documentation. You can find full API documentation here:

http://libvirt.org/ocaml/html/Libvirt.html

Example module - the job control API: http://libvirt.org/ocaml/html/Libvirt.Job.html

Rich.