[Libvir] OCaml libvirt 0.4.0.2 released

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sun Jan 20 12:46:07 UTC 2008

This is an experimental release of the OCaml libvirt bindings and tools.
  The main changes are that we have moved to automatically generating as
many of the C bindings as possible, and this includes experimental
support for the libvirt storage API.

Main site:      http://libvirt.org/ocaml/
Source tarball:
http://libvirt.org/sources/ocaml/ocaml-libvirt-0.4.0.2.tar.gz
Changes:        http://libvirt.org/ocaml/ChangeLog.txt

I've revamped and improved the API documentation.  You can find full API
documentation here:

http://libvirt.org/ocaml/html/Libvirt.html

Example module - the job control API:
http://libvirt.org/ocaml/html/Libvirt.Job.html