Re: [Libvir] Windows support document seems little bit old.

Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
Hi, Rich

I am trying to build libvirt on Windows
for checking Xen domain operation.
I am doing this based on following instruction.
http://libvirt.org/windows.html

Anyway Your document seems old.
since the suggest patch is already applied to libvirt itself.

Yes this document is out of date in several ways actually. Firstly as you rightly point out, all patches that you need are now integrated with libvirt CVS. You shouldn't need any extra patches now. Secondly that document refers to building libvirt using Cygwin. I wouldn't recommend using Cygwin -- instead you should use MinGW + MSYS.

Instructions for MinGW + MSYS are here:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-January/msg00017.html

Is there any plan to update it?

Yes, it needs to be updated.