[Libvir] Re: PKG_CHECK_EXISTS

Schley Andrew Kutz wrote:

I'd like to figure out why the exception is getting thrown. I built it from HEAD, and I still cannot connect. Do we still think this ties back to the XDR problems?

Have you by any chance replaced all "hyper" in remote_protocol.x with "long"? Because that changes the protocol, so it's unlikely anything will work.

Rich.