[Libvir] Re: PKG_CHECK_EXISTS

Schley Andrew Kutz wrote:

You are correct, it was using the old build that I had installed, which I had changed to 'long'. Grrrr. So, perhaps if we can get the XDR stuff to work, libvirt will work too.

Don't worry - I'm just now porting the Windows XDR library that I "wrote"[*] to run on Macs.

Rich.

[*] really "cobbled together"