[Libvir] Re: PKG_CHECK_EXISTS

Schley Andrew Kutz wrote:
I cannot for the life of me find the rpcgen source. I thought maybe if I could get it to recompile on OS X I could build it with hyper support.

There's a million different versions of the RPC tools, all derived from some source that Sun released into the wild back in the late 1980's. "rpcgen" itself needs a rewrite so it is based on a real lex/yacc parser, and not a hand-written string munger done in C as it is at the moment.

Rich.