Re: [Libvir] Probs migrating domain with libvirt 0.4.0

Daniel Schwager wrote:
Hi,

I try migrate a domain from xen02 to xen03-server (both fedora core-8 linux) - but it failed. Could you tell me, where a can look for more information About this failure ?
[...]
virsh # migrate 3 xen://xen03.domain.com
libvir: Remote error : remoteDispatchClientRequest: internal error: library function returned error but did not set virterror

If it isn't something simple like missing the trailing '/' from the URI, then there's no way to diagnose this without enabling debugging in the library (./configure --enable-debug).

In libvirt CVS debugging is now enabled by default; unfortunately that's not the case with 0.4.0.

Rich.