Re: [Libvir] Remove useless "if (foo)" before "free (foo)".

Jim Meyering <jim meyering net> wrote:
> Likewise, given if (foo != NULL) free (foo); remove the useless "if" test.
> Do the same for sexpr_free, since it has similar semantics.

BTW, that's a big patch, and if you're inclined to review it, that'd
be great, because I made the changes manually.  However, I've just
realized I should be able to check most of it by automating the
transformation and then doing a whitespace-ignoring diff.