Re: [Libvir] Windows sizeof(long) != Linux sizeof(long)

Quoting "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones redhat com>:

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
Just discovered that on x86_64,  Windows and Linux differ in what they
think sizeof(long) to be.

 http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2008-01/msg00736.html
 http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2005-July/038602.html

Oh yes.  I haven't even tried Windows x86-64 (only 32 bit Windows).  I
don't think there is even a version of MinGW which is available for it.

Actually, there is. Unofficial and still experimental but it might be useful for testing and finding bugs:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/
http://www.drangon.org/mingw/

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles