[Libvir] Any sample code to use virConnectOpenAuth() in C binding ?

Hello All,

Can anyone provide me sample code for connecting hypervisor using credentials.

As of now i have implemented using(virConnectOpen(NULL)) , but this function does not takes any credential information.

I saw that there is function (virConnectOpenAuth()) which can be used , but i don;t know any way to implement

Thanks in advance.

--

Regards
Arun Sharma