Re: [Libvir] A sample program to create a Linux Container

Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:
Dave Leskovec wrote:
Thanks!  I added CLONE_NEWIPC and CLONE_NEWUTS.  Adding CLONE_NEWUSER
caused clone() to fail.  I'm looking into that.

Make sure you have CONFIG_USER_NS=y

That was a little weird. I verified that I had that flag set. I did tweak a couple other things because my system was acting odd - stalling every so often when pdflush was running. Recompiled and installed and it seems to be working now. Thanks!
--

Best Regards,
Dave Leskovec