From: Richard W.M. Jones [mailto:rjones redhat com]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:33 PM
To: Gabriel Kaufmann; libvir-list
Subject: Re: [Libvir] Libvirt on windows

Of course the other thing to note is that we do have some very experimental libvirt.dll binaries available.  The posting below has all the details:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-January/msg00072.html

Don't let that stop you from trying to build it yourself ...

Rich.

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat - http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/ Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom.  Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 03798903