Re: [Libvir] Libvirt on windows

Gabriel Kaufmann wrote:
I want to be able to connect to the Xen server using libvirt [...]

And yes, connecting to a remote Xen server from Windows should work. At least, it does for me. The server must be running libvirtd, and you will need to specify a remote connection URI such as xen+tcp://server/ (see http://libvirt.org/remote.html).

Rich.