Re: [Libvir] Libvirt on windows

Gabriel Kaufmann wrote:
Hi,

How stable is this compiled DLL?
I understand that this is from version 0.4.0, Do you have a 0.3 version that is not "experimental" (as you put it ...)

By the way I'm using the DLL without problems if anyone needs the dynamic binding code, I can send it to him in order to save time.

Main libvirt work consists of (a) bugfixes to old features and (b) new features, so the new features are sometimes a bit unstable but the core features generally get better over time.

Rich.