[Libvir] Re: libvirt on mingw

Brecht Sanders wrote:
I wasn't able to run virt-manager yet because of Python dependancy issues, but I'm sure I'll be able to work that out.
Did you have virt-manager running on win32 yet?

No, I wasn't able to get virt-manager running. Probably the same problems as you are having: building Python modules (specifically, libvirtmod.dll) which can work from the Win32 version of python, with gcc/MinGW, proves to be very hard.

If you get it working, please let me know.

Rich.