[libvirt] Xen config files again

I've seen in the src tree that there are functions to read and use Xen configuration files. Are these functions available in the Python bindings or do I need to use C to get access to them? What I am mostly interested in doing is parsing the Xen config file and getting back the XML version that I can store and use later on.

--
Thomas Moyer
Graduate Student