Re: [libvirt] PATCH: 10/14: Convert XenD XML parser to generic API

Daniel P. Berrange schreef:
On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 06:48:45PM +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
Daniel P. Berrange schreef:
This replaces the code which converts from the XML into SEXPR
with code which converts from the virDomainDefPtr object to a
SEXPR. We then simply use virDomainDefParseString() to generate
the initial virDomainDefPtr. This makes the SEXPR generating
code much easier to follow.
Could you elaborate on why you are using the SEXPR instead of the XenAPI XML code?

SEXPR works for all XenD. XenAPI only works for XenD >= 3.1.0

Ok that makes sence :) At least from a less work, more fun perspective.

We're open to having an XenAPI impl too, but so far no one's provided an
impl and its not really a high priority since existing impl works fine

Ok Ok :)

Stefan