Re: [libvirt] Web Interface -> LibVirt Communication?

Henri Cook schreef:
I want to write a web tool that lets me administer my cluster from one location (including operations that things like virt-manager don't provide) - what's the proper way of achieving this? Can i communicate over TCP with libvirt on each server (is this documented?) or should I be trying to get my web app to auth and run virsh commands over SSH?

I have implemented this using Avahi and created a webserver handler for Cherokee.

http://repo.or.cz/w/handlervirt.git

My demo is just taken offline for hardware migration purposes, but if you want to team up, let me know :)

Stefan