[libvirt] PATCH: 0/5: Refactoring LXC & switching to generic domain APIs

The following series of 5 patches perform some general re-factoring of the
LXC driver, the relationship between libvirtd & the processes it spawns,
and finally switches LXC over to the generic domain XML APIs. This is just
basically 1 day's work, so its a little rough around the edges in places,
but I can confim that the core functionality is still all operational - by
which I mean, start, stop, list, console, & re-start of daemon.