[libvirt] Libvirtd default.xml (in qemu/networks/autostart) breaks XEN

The desire to automatically install the autostarted network configuration
of libvirt broke my (and some other users on xen-users) setup. I suggest
to *remove* this network configuration as default and *not* put it into
xenstore as a stateful config.

*It does not work by default*

Worse is that it is almost impossible to debug if you don't know where to
find it.

Stefan