[libvirt] Release of libvirt-java-0.2.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 15:31:22 UTC 2008

  Okay I made a new release with the API renaming changes we discussed
previously. It is available at the usual place:
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/java/

I also built it for Fedora-9, it should be available for testing there
soon too.
There is still a few issues, for example I get an out of bound exception
error when running the test.java, looks like a pointer/integer conversion
error when using the authentification callbacks (I realize i may have left
a couple of debug statement in the JNI C file there). In general I'm not sure
the jlong VDP cast trick will always work, it looks a bit unsafe but that's
an implementation detail it should not affect the API.
I tried to incorporate some solaris fixes from John Levon, but i can't
garantee it's all fixed (well not the warnings due to the VDP cast)

  So this is a good version for testing, feedback, patches and expertise
much welcome, as I'm sort of a Java newbie !