Re: [libvirt] virStorageVolCreateXML vs virStorageVolCloneXML

Daniel P. Berrange schreef:
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:27:49PM +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
Hi,

There is currently no implementation in the api to clone snapshots or
images. I wonder if we could add an XML node to specify a backed device.
Or add a new function that allows to clone.

I think this wants to be done with a new API, taking a source volume,
and destination pool as the arguemnts. Something along the lines of

    virStorageVolClone(virStorageVolPtr src,
                       virStoragePoolPtr dst,
                       unsigned int flags);

It looks pretty indeed. I'll try if I can implement this.

Stefan