[libvirt] Re: Release of libvirt-java-0.2.0

Tóth István stoty at tvnet.hu
Sun Jul 20 10:32:41 UTC 2008

I've attached the patch to fix the refactored ConnectAuth jni code.
("javap -private -s" is your friend when doing JNI stuff)

I had to do a "cp README README.in" in the  cvs downloaded code, bacuase
autogen.sh refused to run otherwise. Maybe it's missing from CVS?

I am still targeting to add the full storage functionality in early
August, when I'm back from vacation.

Thanks for all the refactoring work.

regards

István