Re: [libvirt] Java bindings

my idea is to create the eclipse project (I have a little experience with it and I think I can do it). Right now is a little bit complicate to help you in the generation of code (I'm new in XEN and virtualization). Cheers,

                 Alejandro

2008/7/21 Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 08:18:22AM +0200, Alejandro Berna Juan wrote:
> Thanks for your answers. I will try to help on the development of the java
> bindings.

 Well it should be basically working, except for parts which are
not yet covered (some of the new APIs added after 0.4.0), and
bugs in the code which is relatively new. We are also lacking
documentation except for the javadoc ones, that's something i will
try to fix in the following days,
 General feedback, bug reports and patches all welcome :-)

Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library  http://libvirt.org/
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine  http://rpmfind.net/

--