[libvirt] remote access libvirtd / bindings for php/asp

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 23:14:48 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 05:27:45PM +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> My people would like to see bindings to connect to libvirtd by php or
> asp/.net, is there any progress on that one?

Not a lot of progress ... I looked at PHP bindings, as that is a big
pain point for people who want to use libvirt in web hosting
environments.  I don't have a lot of time to write such bindings
myself, particularly not before the Red Hat Summit.  However we would
support anyone who wanted to start such a project.  Even binding just
the common connection and domain calls (perhaps 10-15 in all) would be
a great start.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/