[libvirt] Question about compilation on MinGW(StorageAPI)

Hi, Rich and Dan

I have a question about libvirt on MinGW.
As you know, MinGW supports remote management only.
In this situation, Storage API(dir) should be off.
Can I configure it? or other way exists?

One more question on MinGW with Ruby,
Does someone already test the Ruby bindings on MinGW?
I am stacked this on configuration of "rake" on MinGW.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI