[libvirt] Routing

Hi,

I'm trying to set up routed networking using libvirt0.4.2, but not
having much joy, I cannot ping from either the host OS, or elsewhere on
the network (or inverse from the guest OS). I would really appreciate
some assistance as I haven't been able to find many routing examples.

I'm using the example provided[0], which does create virbr1.  If I can
provide any further information, please let me know.

$ ifconfig 	= http://pastebin.com/f69bf71bf
$ route		= http://pastebin.com/f69c73b03

$ cat /etc/libvirt/qemu/networks/default.xml
		= http://pastebin.com/f3fee05fb

$ cat /etc/libvirt/qemu/ubuntu.xml
		= http://pastebin.com/f477c53a6

[0] http://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html#examplesRoute