[libvirt] Release?

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 10 12:36:50 UTC 2008

Hi, Rich

Yes.

When the user forget to add "phy" or "file" in VM image path,
The error handled on libvirt previously without error message now.

This patch change the VM image path error handling from libvirt to Xend.
For this purpose, libvirt just pass VM image path without check.
Xend reports error with following Xen patch.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI