Re: [libvirt] where is autogen.sh on libvirt?

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 02:47:06PM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking thorough the package on ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
> but cannot find autogen.sh files on 0.4.3 and snapshot package.
> Is there any reason?
> Of course cvs package have autogen.sh.

  Basically autogen.sh is used to bootstrap the configuration and
building process, it has more dependancies than the resulting configure
script. For that reason people which are not the developpers but
rather users of the software simply run ./configure which itself is
part of the releases.