Re: [libvirt] Fix qemudParseVMDeviceDef() to check for proper network device tag name

KR> I originally thought I wasn't formatting the XML properly. Once I
KR> looked at the code, I realized that the action wasn't supported.
KR> So, this change just saves some potential confusion.

It also helps generalized layers above libvirt handle the error.  In
the CIM providers, we can ignore (or handle) "not supported" properly,
but "XML not well-formed" is a more fatal error, indicating a problem
with the providers.  The fewer this-is-kvm-so-only-cdroms-are-dynamic
special cases we have, the better :)

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center