[Libvir] Need Help on Error handling.

Hi,
      I am using libvirt to manage, The Hypervisor, Can Any one Help me about handling error? My main questions are.

---  What is Library level Error Handling?
---  Any Example to use
void	virSetErrorFunc			(void * userData,virErrorFunc handler)

--- What is the difference between these two funtions?
int	virConnCopyLastError		(virConnectPtr conn,virErrorPtr to)
virErrorPtr virConnGetLastError (virConnectPtr conn)

--
Thanks&Regards
Ajeesh