[Libvir] uuid of newly created domain

Hi!

I am running into interesting problem with UUID. I am using Ruby bindings, but I think the
problem is not specific to Ruby. I am doing roughly the following:

dom = c.define_domain_xml(xml)
dom1 = c.ookup_domain_by_uuid(dom.uuid)

and I got an error that domain with given UUID is not found.

If I print UUID of newly defined domain and compare it with output
of 'dominfo' command in virsh I can see that it differs.

Could anybody shed some light on why UUID returned by define_domain_xml()
is invalid?

Sincerely,
Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)