[Libvir] ISCSI howto, example, etc?

The documentation on the new storage feature is either a little short,
or I totally missed it.  Anyway, I am looking for some help on how to
use it.  If anyone could maybe give me an example xml file that would
be incredibly helpful, because based on the format description I can't
exactly figure out what information I am supposed to put where (for
ISCSI).

Thanks!

--
$ ./Mark