[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

[libvirt] Re: [Libvir] [PATCH] Implement SetVcpus and DomainGetMaxVcpus for qemu



On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 12:35:12PM -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> Cole Robinson wrote:
> > The attached patch fills in two of the vcpu functions for the qemu driver:
> > 
> > virDomainSetVcpus : set the number of vcpus the domain can use
> > virDomainGetMaxVcpus : max number of vcpus that can be assigned to the domain.
> > 
> 
> Updated patch. Fixes the issues pointed out by Jim and Rich. I also realized
> I was passing the incorrect value to qemudMaxVCPUS, so to help fix this I added
> a function to qemu_conf.c to translate a domain's virtType value to the 
> corresponding string.

  Okidoc, looks fine,

   applied and commited,

  thanks !

Daniel

-- 
Red Hat Virtualization group http://redhat.com/virtualization/
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library  http://libvirt.org/
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine  http://rpmfind.net/


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]