[libvirt] Event on domain state change

Hi,

In the TODO list I find this line:

- event on big domain state change (create, crashed, paused, shutdown,
destroy)

Because this is a feature that is very useful, I first wonder how libvirt
reliably get 'events' itself for example from Xen? From what I can read
from xen_internal there is a xenHypervisorGetDomInfo function, but this
function should be scheduled in order to see event changes. Even if so,
can we be 'quick' enough to detect a destroy? Or determine the difference
between a shutdown and a destroy?

Stefan