[libvirt] listen_tls not enabling libvirtd to listen for tls

libvirtd is not listening for TLS connection by default.
Setting 'listen_tls = 1' in /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf does not help
either.
However, starting 'libvirtd --listen' does work.
I'm running Fedora 8.   I prefer to use the configuration file since
it is automatically started when the system reboots.  Does anyone
know how to configure libvirtd to listen for tls?

Kenneth Nagin