Re: [libvirt] PATCH: Support bootloaders in QEMU driver

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> The QEMU driver supports booting Xen guests via the Xenner hypervisor.  For
> such paravirtualized guests there is no regular BIOS, so the bootloader has
> to be run on the host. Xenner defaults  to pygrub, but since libvirt has a
> generic syntax for bootloaders, we should use it. So this patch adds support
> for the <bootloader> syntax in the QEMU drive, and passes this to Xenner via
> the -bootloader arg.
>
> The patch is overly large, because when we have a bootloader we need to skip
> the kernel/initrd/cmdline/boot elements & thus caused alot of intrusive code
> re-indentation .

Hmm... that patch didn't apply to latest.
But only the big indentation-changing hunk
failed, and it was one new line and the rest
just white-space diffs, so no problem.
and even if it hadn't, "git diff -w" makes it
easy to see only the essential changes.

ACK.