[libvirt] autostarting xend domains

Hi,

I found that support for setting autostart parameters for xend managed guests has been added to libvirt
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-May/msg00060.html)

So I tried that but failed with virsh's autostart command (and also virt-manager) like this:

virsh # autostart saruman
libvir: Xen Daemon error : POST operation failed: (xend.err "Error creating domain: VM name 'saruman' already exists as domain 32") libvir: Xen Daemon error : failed Xen syscall Failed to redefine sexpr 6508560
error: Failed to mark domain saruman as autostarted

So yes, the domain is indeed running but I understood it should be changeable during a domain's lifetime.

Any ideas?
That is a libvirt CVS snapshot from yesterday and a Xen 3.1 installation.

Thanks,
 Wolfgang