Re: [libvirt] VMware ESX

drew einhorn schreef:
I have some code that can probably be hacked into a libvirt driver for VMware ESX.

This shoulds cool :) I'm happy you will start this before I have to do it :) What approach will you take? Soap?

Is there a template with stubs for all the necessary routines for the API that I can use
as a starting point?

I would take one of the existing drivers... but maybe there is a better way.

Stefan