Re: [libvirt] VMware ESX

Quoting Stefan de Konink <skinkie xs4all nl>:

On Tue, 20 May 2008, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 02:28:10PM -0600, drew einhorn wrote:
> Hi,

  Hi,

> I have some code that can probably be hacked into a libvirt driver for
> VMware ESX.

  interesting, how did you go? I did some experimentation using SOAP and
gsoap2 a few weeks ago that i need to restart. Did you use VIX instead ?

I read about VIX again, but is this already working for ESX? On their site
and fora they mention Workstatation/Server only.

According to http://communities.vmware.com/thread/115071 the VIX API will be supported in ESX in the future.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org