Re: [libvirt] Dom0 Interface stats with virDomainInterfaceStats

Daniel P. Berrange schreef:
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 04:10:22AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 02:53:31AM +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
Would it be possible to enable fetch of the interface stats of the dom0 via the API?
  It sounds a bit Xen specific, but I see no reason why this should not be
allowed.

I disagree - Dom0 is a concept only present in a subset of hypervisors.
What Stefan is really asking for is ability to get stats of devices in
the host OS. This kind of thing belongs in a separate API such as virNodeInterfaceStats so it is usable across all our drivers.

I cannot hide anything from you ;)

Stefan