[libvirt] How to solve the runtime error: "libvir: Remote error : unknown procedure: 72"?

Hi,

I am getting the above said runtime error (libvir: Remote error : unknown procedure: 72) when I ran a program using the api virConnectListStoragePools. I googled but I could not get any solution. Please help me solve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Amudhan.