Re: [libvirt] How to solve the runtime error: "libvir: Remote error :unknown procedure: 72"?

Hi,

It seems libvirtd vs. remote_internal.c(on virsh) incompatibility.
Please check qemud/remote_protocol.x code which is used in libvirtd.
The number "72" corresponds REMOTE_PROC_LIST_STORAGE_POOLS.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI