Re: [libvirt] [RFC] making (newly public) EventImpl interface more consistent

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 10:51:36AM -0500, David Lively wrote:
> P.S. I'm currently working on Java bindings to the new event code ...

  I have no strong feeling w.r.t. the reregistration of an fd, I would
rather error and not state it's undefined though.
  For the java bindings, yes please :-) that way I would be able to
push a new release too end of next week.