[libvirt] Are there interfaces to change IP address of given domain before it runn

Dear all,

I has created a image file in local filesystem. And now,
I wrote a program based on libvirt to run two instances
of given image file. But I found they are using the same
IP address which make them cut off the network.

So, I wonder there are any solution to guarantee that
both VM instances would be given different IP address
after they are started.

Thanks in advance,

Ian