Re: [libvirt] serial console runs out of buffer and console messages soft lock the CPU

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 04:32:00PM -0800, Bryan McLellan wrote:
> Is there a way to configure libvirt to cache the serial console on the
> host so the buffer on the guest does not fill up when you aren't
> connected to the console, or should I disable the serial console?
As Daniel pointed out this is a bug in KVM/Qemu. Debian got bitten by
this kvm bug too:
The bugreport has the necessary patches. Ubuntu just has to resync the
Debian package again once these changes are in.
Cheers,
 -- Guido