[libvirt] FYI: committed make syntax-check fix

I just committed this change:

Wed Oct 16 14:03:00 CEST 2008 Chris Lalancette <clalance redhat com>

        * "make syntax-check" was complaining that network_driver.c was
        missing from POTFILES.in.  Add it, and then fix up one warning about
        included c-ctypes.h that wasn't being used.

Since make syntax-check was complaining about the lack of network_driver.c.
Yes, I know today is Thursday, Oct. 16, I just noticed my silliness.  Anyway,
just wanted to give a heads up.

--
Chris Lalancette