[libvirt] Question about supporting other hypervisor

Hello,

I have a simple question raised yesterday.

CIM(Common Information Model) is a kind of good I/F
(to support VMware, Hyper-V and other platform).

As a CIM Provider, libvirt-cim is going on.
But for CIM Client, Is not going on.

Is there any reason for not supporting CIM on libvirt driver layer?
I am thinking about cim-xml driver (like remote driver) in libvirt.

Ref.
http://www.dmtf.org/standards/wbem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web-Based_Enterprise_Management

Thanks